ARE YOU OUR NEXT
SOCIAL MEDIA EXECUTIVE?
We’re on the hunt for a Social Media Digital Marketing Executive to join our fast growing team… If you’re enthusiastic, energetic, experienced and eager to grow with us, we want to hear from you.
As a Social Media Digital Marketing Exec, you’ll be a key member of our social team, and will be responsible for creation of content for a range of industries, across different mediums such as blog, press releases, social media posts and online content.
We’re looking for someone who can come in and take ownership of the role, so you will need a strong background (at least two years’ experience) in social media, which should include experience of managing some paid activity.
Who are we?
We’re a multi-award-winning digital marketing agency based in Pershore, Worcestershire.
Here at Ecrubox, we see ourselves as an extension to our client’s teams rather than a third party, working closely with them to formulate and deliver successful digital marketing solutions that guarantee online growth and increased brand recognition.
What’s The Job?
- Support the team by creating and delivering marketing projects, campaigns and strategies
- Setting up professional social media pages and ad accounts, using Facebook Business Manager and ads modules across Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
- Regular posting of organic content across all social channels
- Involvement in paid social activity – creating campaign plans to share with clients, coming up with original ad copy and creative, setting up ads and regularly monitoring performance.
- Analytics – analyse and report on performance with Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics etc.
- Content creation – blogs, social media posts, press releases etc.
- Contributing ideas to help raise awareness of the Ecrubox brand, leading to new business generation.
- Experience using the various social media platforms in a business capacity; including analytics modules and ad management platforms. A good knowledge of Google Analytics, CMS systems and eCommerce platforms
- A creative and imaginative writer, with an ability to amend writing style based on the client
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and outgoing, with a positive attitude
- Computer-literate and digitally minded
- Effective communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to think independently as well as working well within a team
What’s On Offer?
Between £18,000 – £25,000 salary – Depending on experience.
Early finish Fridays – 4:00 pm finish every Friday to get your weekend off to a good start.
Coffee – No agency could function without a coffee machine.
Cake – A requirement for birthdays, meetings and celebrations.
Regular staff socials – We’re a social bunch who love good food and drink.
Tech package – Choose a Spotify or Amazon Prime membership
Vitality Private Medical Care – Your health is important to us, so we’ll ensure you receive the best care along with perks such as an apple watch for staying active!
10% Bonus – Aligned with your KPI’s
Training courses – There’s plenty of opportunity to acquire new skills, and we’ll support you with a range of development opportunities.
All-expenses-paid trip to BrightonSEO Conference – Sun, sea and SEO.
How to Apply?
Sound like your cup of tea? Send your CV over with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch!