PAID SOCIAL EXECUTIVE
We’re on the hunt for an experienced and enthusiastic Paid Social Media Executive to join our fast-growing team.
As Paid Social Media Exec, your role will involve the planning, execution, delivery and optimisation of paid social campaigns across all social channels. As such a minimum of one years’ experience in a similar role is essential.
If you have an ambitious and curious mindset and have first-hand experience managing paid social… we want to hear from you.
What’s The Job?
- Work with the Head of Social to plan, implement, optimise and report on digital adverts for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
- Work with different ad types and formats including lead generation and shopping ads to help achieve client’s business objectives.
- Work closely with clients to come up with new campaigns and help them achieve the best value from their media spend.
- As well as being able to effectively brief asset requirements into clients, there will also be an element of graphic design required for ad content. This will involve maintaining client brand guidelines and copy standards.
- Report, track and measure all activity, using native Ads Manager modules and Google Analytics, in line with performance-based KPIs and benchmarks.
- Finding and targeting relevant social media audiences.
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news and share new insights and updates with the wider team.
- Attention to detail and precise data input is essential
- Participation in social media team meetings to feed in ideas for both organic and paid activity.
- 1+ years’ experience using Facebook Ads Manager is a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills to establish productive relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Numerate and a structured thinker with strong attention to detail.
- Creative and imaginative, not afraid to come up with and present new ideas or ways of working.
- You may occasionally be asked to input into things outside of paid social, so you’ll need to be reliable and enabling.
- Digitally minded – quick to learn new tools/systems.
- Commercially aware and performance-oriented.
- Great attitude; passionate, enthusiastic and positive.
- A great team player.
We’re a relatively young company, founded in 2017, but we’ve grown exponentially, working with a global client base made up of a variety of brilliant brands. We work really closely with our clients as more as an extension of their internal team than an external agency, and as such, we build really strong relationships. We recently moved from a rural setting just outside of Pershore into a beautiful new office in a thriving area in central Worcester – which is very accessible via public transport.
We’re obviously a bit biased, but we’re actually quite a fun bunch of people to work with. We have a friendly and positive working environment where we laugh a lot and we don’t take each other too seriously – a good sense of humour is a must!
We work really hard and have lots to keep up with, but we’re all really valued and as such, there are lots of perks to working at Ecrubox. Benefits include (but are not limited to):
- Health insurance
- Training opportunities
- Tech package
- Bonus scheme
- Proper coffee!
- Regular socials
- Early finish Fridays
- Pension Contribution
- Attendance at industry events and conferences
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Dependent on experience