ARE YOU OUR NEXT
DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE?
We’re on the hunt for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our fast-growing team… If you’re enthusiastic, energetic, experienced and eager to grow with us, we want to hear from you.
As Digital Marketing Exec, you’ll be a key member of our search team, and will be responsible for managing multiple clients, each with different set ups and requirements.
We’re looking for someone who is keen to get stuck straight in and is eager to learn the various aspects of SEO. You’ll need to be proactive and forward-thinking and helpful if you know your way around tools like MOZ, SEMRush, Screaming Frog and Searchmetrics.
Who are we?
We’re a multi-award-winning digital marketing agency based in Pershore, Worcestershire.
Here at Ecrubox, we see ourselves as an extension to our client’s teams rather than a third party, working closely with them to formulate and deliver successful digital marketing solutions that guarantee online growth and increased brand recognition.
What’s the Job?
- You’ll undertake regular keyword research to support new client pitches and existing client strategies.
- You’ll be conducting on-site and off-site SEO client and competitor analysis, benchmarking and audits.
- You’ll help the team to execute on-site and off-site SEO strategies (including link building) for a range of clients across various industries.
- You’ll help with creating weekly and monthly performance reports.
- You’ll help with contributing to the company blog and other company communications.
- You’ll work closely with the SEO manager and ensure that we are producing, SEO-friendly content.
- You’ll be great at keeping up to date with the latest SEM technology, SEO updates and industry changes, paying particular attention to any significant Google algorithmic changes
- Working in such a busy and fast-paced environment, we need someone with a solid understanding of all aspects of on-site and off-site SEO, with at least 1 year of experience, to come and take ownership of the role.
- A BA degree in Marketing, English, Business or Media is desirable, but not essential.
- You’ve had some experience with Google Search Console, Google Analytics,
- Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio.
- Ideally you’ll have worked in an agency before, so you’ll understand the need to prioritise and you’ll be good at organising your time.
- You’re a great communicator, with a positive attitude and a great sense of humour.
- You’re a team player, happy to ‘muck-in’ when you need to. As such, you’ll have a good understanding of other aspects of digital marketing.
- You’ll be data-driven, with an analytical mindset and great reporting skills.
What’s On Offer?
Between £18,000 – £25,000 salary – Depending on experience.
Early finish Fridays – 4:00 pm finish every Friday to get your weekend off to a good start.
Coffee – No agency could function without a coffee machine.
Cake – A requirement for birthdays, meetings and celebrations.
Regular staff socials – We’re a social bunch who love good food and drink.
Tech package – Choose a Spotify or Amazon Prime membership
Vitality Private Medical Care – Your health is important to us, so we’ll ensure you receive the best care along with perks such as an apple watch for staying active!
10% Bonus – Aligned with your KPI’s
Training courses – There’s plenty of opportunity to acquire new skills, and we’ll support you with a range of development opportunities.
All-expenses-paid trip to BrightonSEO Conference – Sun, sea and SEO.
How to Apply?
Sound like your cup of tea? Send your CV over with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch!